Costa Rica Vacations
Visit a tropical paradise with me
Costa Rica - a country small in size, but immensely rich in natural beauty.
I invite you to journey with me through the mystical cloud forests, deserted beaches, or climb up volcanic peaks. Come explore deep into to calcareous caves, stand under fabulous waterfalls, and get a chance to witness the animals such as sloth, coati, armadillo, iguana, howler or capuchin and sweet Squirrel monkeys.
If you choose the right season you can see sea turtles, dolphins and whales, thousands of migratory birds in the vast wetlands, hundreds of species of butterflies. Exotic snakes such as boas, rattlesnakes, coral, and many more...
Travel in Costa Rica independently but without worry,
and enjoy a tailor-made vacation just for you!
If you let me organize your trip in Costa Rica, I promise you that you will not miss any of the current attractions. At this moment I am living in the country and I am in contact with many local park rangers and other people, who inform me about the interesting events, so I can promptly respond to the various changes that inevitably occur during a year.
If your dream is to observe whales or to see giant sea turtles, you can be sure that I will schedule your trip to increase your chances of sighting these animals in a wild to the maximum.
- Experienced tourism agent and guide with great knowledge of the country and the language
- 37 years old
- ten year experience in tourism
- 5 years living in Costa Rica, and worked as a volunteer and volunteer guide for local national parks.
WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU?
- An organized trip tailored to all of your needs: budget, time available, requirements, and wishes
- Reservation and accommodation for airlines, buses, housing, and other services
- Guided tours
- Opportunities for volunteer stays
Your Costa Rica vacations / Costa Rica holidays / Costa Rica trip / Costa Rica excursions